[Amarok] 9a9bdba: test: do not install data files

Rick W. Chen stuffcorpse at archlinux.us
Wed Jun 23 14:43:00 CEST 2010

On 23 Jun 2010 09:07 +0200, Maximilian Kossick:
> I can't check right now, but does this mean that all of the original
> unit tests have been moved out of amarokapp? And do they work? Has the
> --test (or whatever it was) flag been removed from Amarok?

All but one - TestDirectoryLoader. I've been trying to convert that to
ctest unsuccessfully. Once it is done all of the --test related stuff
can be removed. As for all the other tests that was moved over, some
pass some don't. But they had problems even before the move.

--
    Rick