SoK: Amarok Syncing

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 04:40:26 CEST 2010

Hey Amitav!

It's been several days since we've heard from you. I saw you sent me
some messages on IRC, sorry we weren't. online at the same time.
Always feel free to email me or the amarok-devel list if you have any
questions. We can work past this time zone difference.

So, last I heard you had amarok compiling successfully, thats great..
means you can start tinkering with some code. What have you
investigated up till this point?

I think you asked me on irc about the IpodCollection class. Amarok
doesn't have very good documentation, but for this particular set of
classes we have a bit. Check out this wiki article:
http://amarok.kde.org/wiki/Development/Architecture  especially the
Collection section

That probably won't answer all (or any!) of your questions, so hit me
back with some more.

Best,
Casey