New experimental toolbar by Thomas Luebking

Téo Mrnjavac teo at getamarok.com
Fri Jan 22 13:56:58 CET 2010

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 12:34, Nikolaj Hald Nielsen
<nhnfreespirit at gmail.com> wrote:
> Fine with me.
>
> The only thing I will add is that, whatever we decide, having 3
> different toolbars for 2.2.3 is _not_ an option IMO. Even the current
> 2 is an admission that we have not been able to come up with 1 really
> good one.

+1 for Luebking's toolbar 3G

WRT having 3 toolbars, I don't see this as a huge problem, we have
already admitted that we couldn't come up with a really good one (so
far). Control freaks will love to have yet another configuration
option and others won't even notice it's there. If we ship a release
with all 3 toolbars we could gather valuable feedback, and even if we
throw one out before releasing as Mark proposed, having all 3 in
mainline for a few weeks will help us choose.