Toolbar Request/Idea

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Wed Feb 17 16:20:28 CET 2010

Indeed the "compoundedness" is important. And not trivial to
implement. So I propose we keep the current progressbar logic but just
change the UI to suite the toolbar.

I think we also need to consider the other, current and future,
toolbar implementations. So either themable (CSS?) widgets or
something "bland" enough to fit in any toolbar.

I must second that the watermark design is not a good idea.

P.S. aaaaaaaahhhhhhh, look what you are making me do top poster. It's
contagious ;).