Any right-to-left readers out there?

Thomas Lübking thomas.luebking at web.de
Sat Feb 6 21:50:54 CET 2010

Thanks alot.

Sure, this is a subjective matter, but it's still better to rely on _some_
informed opinion than on none.

I guess the same should hold for the entire middle east.
(I just learned that e.g. the Chinese seem to write (aside top-down) ltr and
rtl - sometimes on the same page of a newpaper ;-)

I'll change everything to strict rtl then (in doubt we can still set the
directon of e.g. only the toolbar to ltr by a config option)

Please notice that the icons allow mirroring _only_ because they've a top-
light model.

I wonder whether one should rather ship an extra rtl svg (and load svgs
depending on the global direction)

Cheers,
Thomas