Massive Saved Playlist performance improvement! Testers wanted

Alan Ezust alan.ezust at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:44:35 CET 2010

Trying out your version of amarok with lazy playlists.

Noticed it is indeed much faster. However,
when I save a playlist to an external .m3u file, and then open it again,
I do not see ratings that were set for those tracks in the database
(which I saw when I exported the playlist).

It seems as if opening a .m3u file with relative paths does not "match
up" the tracks with tracks that were already added in the database.

This works in Amarok 2.3.1 so it is a regression.