New obscure message in Amarok

Bart Cerneels bart.cerneels at kde.org
Tue Sep 8 20:05:58 CEST 2009

Hi translators,

This string is meant for the "classic" new folder default string. The
same is done in dolphin, just try to add 2 new folders without
changing the name.

And about this: i18np( "New Folder", "New Folder (%1)", 1 )
The 1 I put in as a placeholder, knowing the result would be "New
Folder". It was getting late and I wanted to commit and get the string
is. So it's WIP.

Bart