[Amarok] Set Last.fm's avatar size in its TreeModel and use

Rick W. Chen stuffcorpse at archlinux.us
Wed Oct 14 01:23:18 CEST 2009

Tue, 13 Oct, 2009 at 10:11:45 PM +0200, Mark Kretschmann:
> Rick, considering how many (mostly very fine) patches you have sent us
> today, we're pondering to give you direct access to the kde-developers
> group, which would allow you to push commits to Amarok without
> creating merge requests.
>
> However, with great power comes great responsibility. If you plan to
> make a huge change, I would like to ask you to talk to the other
> developers first, e.g. on IRC, or on the devel mailing list. All in
> all it would be easier for us (and you) to give you access, if you
> adhere to our rules.
>
> Would you like that? :)

Thanks Mark, I'd like that very much! I do have some things queued up
in mind for Amarok. However today I'm going overseas on holiday for a
few weeks so I will probably not able do much in the next few weeks.
That's why all those patches came in at once, I didn't want them to be
out of sync :). Amarok rocks!

--
    Rick