Crashes when lyrics cannot be loaded

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Nov 24 00:33:55 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm not sure when this started to happen (I updated KDE from trunk and
Qt4.6 last friday - with the needed complete rebuild from scratch), but
as soon as amarok fails to find the lyrics for a song it crashes. The
weird thing is that there's only Qt code involved in the backtrace. The
backtrace is attached, I didn't see any such problems with plasma
widgets so far, so to me its unique to amarok currently.

Mostly I'd like to know if anybody else has run into such crashes with
amarok's master or 2.2.1 and Qt4.6. Before I file a bugreport with Qt it
would be nice to know that I'm not completely alone.

Please CC me on replies as I'm not subscribed.

Andreas

--
Your boss climbed the corporate ladder, wrong by wrong.