Amarok.Playist.addMediaList from QtScript

Michael Liddle mike at liddle.net.nz
Sat May 30 12:25:53 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I'm trying to use the aforementioned method but am having no luck. From
the script, despite trying to catch an error nothing results (i.e.
nothing is added to the playlist). When I run similar code in the script
console I get the error:

"TypeError: cannot call addMediaList(): argument 1 has unknown type
`QList<QUrl>' (register the type with qScriptRegisterMetaType())"

But I'm not able to work out what to do...

I am able to add the same urls one by one (with
Amarok.Playist.addMedia). What am I missing here?

Thanks very much for any help,
Michael Liddle.