Trunk crashes on start

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Thu Jul 30 20:06:27 CEST 2009

On Thursday 30 July 2009 07:48:56 you wrote:
> A "make clean" was the fist I've done ... but I didn't clean the
> installation directory will try it when I'm at home this evening.

I would recommend deleting the build directory entirely, rather than just
running "make clean".

Also, running "make uninstall" from the build directory (before you delete it)
may clean the installation directory sufficiently (although it's better if you
can delete the installation directory completely - that's not always an
option, though).

Alex

--
Why have I got six monitors?  Because I haven't got room for eight.
  -- Terry Pratchett