2.2 and an Amarok Sprint

Till Adam till at kdab.net
Wed Jan 28 15:06:50 CET 2009

Folks,

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 09:09:56 Bart Cerneels wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 3:17 AM, Jeff Mitchell <mitchell at kde.org> wrote:
> > If we wanted to do it in Boston I could try to see if there are MIT
> > facilities open to us. Probably not for lodging though.
> > --Jeff
> >
> > On Jan 27, 2009, at 10:07 AM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at kde.org> wrote:
> >
> > On 27 Jan 2009, at 15:46, O wrote:
> >
> > Sprint in London? I'm up for it.

[snip]

> And how about informing about the offer KDAB made last year (hi Till)?
> We can certainly use the an API review, which they can do. Berlin is a
> good option to travel to and an amazing city (or so I hear).

We have roughly one "slot" per quarter for such meetings. Right now the
Akonadi team is planning to do something in February, and the KOffice folks
have expressed interest in coming to Berlin in April. Since the Akonadi one
doesn't really count (as that's mostly KDAB folks anyhow), we'd be happy to
host you guys either in Q1 or let's say in May (or later). I don't want to
have more than one such meeting in the same month, since they mean that our
team here has to invest some of their weekend to make sure someone is always
at the office, with a key, etc. Usually they don't mind, even those without
big ties to KDE, but I wouldn't want to push it.

In general, we'd love to welcome all of you to Berlin.

Cheers,

Till

--
Till Adam
KDAB - platform independent software services