Fwd: Amarok vulnerabilities #1-4 (2nd try)

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Jan 9 11:35:36 CET 2009

Subject: Amarok vulnerabilities #1-4 (2nd try)
Date: Thursday 08 of January 2009
From: Tobias Klein <tk at trapkit.de>
To: security at kde.org

Hi,

three days ago I already sent this mail to security at kde.org but got no
response so far. So this is my second try.

I've found some security vulnerabilities in the current version of
Amarok (http://amarok.kde.org/). I have a detailed description of the
vulnerabilities available that I want to share with you so that you can
fix the bugs.

If you are interested in the detailed description of the vulnerabilities
please send me your PGP/GPG key so that I can encrypt the information.

Please give me some feedback on this, even if you are not interested in
the detailed description of the security vulnerabilities.

Thanks,
Tobias Klein