Patch to fix sorting in Albums applet

Dan Meltzer parallelgrapefruit at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 16:01:22 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 9:17 AM, Kevin Funk <krf at gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Here is a patch to sort tracks by track number in the Albums applet:
>> http://pastebin.ca/1707025 - Patch by "hurra" on Freenode.
>> Someone please review as I don't know if this code is efficient.
>
> The patch looks good to me too. Committed and pushed into mainline.

As I said on irc, this really should be done in Meta::Album::tracks()
and Meta::Artist::tracks (and all the subclasses.   Rather than having
to duplicate this code everywhere that wants to get the album list
(and then have to get bug reports and fix them later when people
forget) It's entirely reasonable to expect that the tracklist recieved
from Meta::Album::tracks is sorted logically.  This patch is
ineffecient for that reason.

Dan,