[patch] Build error with KDE 4.2.2

Kolja Dummann k.dummann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 21:12:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

If I'm trying to build current trunk I get some include error that
"KWidgetItemDelegate" is not found
in /src/browsers/collectionbrowser/CollectionTreeItemDelegate.h

I investigated a little bit und tried around, the atached patch fixes
the issue for me, but I'm not sure if this is a amarok related error or
it's caused by the ubuntu packages. Because [1] is telling that it is in
since KDE 4.1.
I was told on IRC that others have this issue too, so I sending an Email
to discuss if it's an amarok oder ubuntu problem.

[1]http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdelibs-apidocs/kdeui/html/classKWidgetItemDelegate.html