GSoC status report, ‘visualizations , Phonon and amarok!’

Martin T. Sandsmark sandsmark at samfundet.no
Tue Aug 4 01:41:54 CEST 2009

Hi!

SINCE LAST TIME:
The last week I've spent trying to get back from ecuador (long story short;
don't fly with Iberia if you can avoid it), and trying to get people to review
my changes to Phonon.

I didn't get much feedback on my request for reviews of my patch, so either it
was superb and noone dared tell me anything, or noone knew phonon enough to
tell me whether it was good or bad (or just didn't have time) :-P

So I just followed eean's advice, and committed it into Phonon's trunk, and
hope that it is okay.

TODO:
I'm going to be improving my “simpleplayer” by getting ProjectM-support into
it, and maybe port the old amarok1 analyzers to it. I will try to keep the
classes so that I can easily copy them over to Amarok when qt 4.6 is
(hopefully) released with a new phonon.

--
martin t. sandsmark