GSoC preliminary ranking

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Apr 4 21:31:35 CEST 2009

Heya folks,

as no-one else did it I went ahead and made a ranking of our proposals
in the spreadsheet.
Ranking -1 means the proposal is rubbish. Ranking 0 means there is
another proposal for the same task already ranked and the other one is
better.
The one ranked 3 I am not sure about. Depends on the mentor saying if
one of the similar proposals is better. I would like you to add your
notes about those proposals as I am really not sure which of those is
the best one.
I am especially sad about the first two proposals in the spreadsheet
but I fear there is not much we can do.

Let me know if you have any questions or don't agree with the ranking.
(In private please.)

Cheers
Lydia

--