Coverty code scan for Amarok 2

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Sep 11 08:24:36 CEST 2008

Dear Coverity,

I am a developer for Amarok, a popular Free/OpenSource music software
for multiple operating systems, hosted under the KDE umbrella. We
would like to request Coverity's code scanning for Amarok 2, which is
the current development version in SVN trunk.

The repository can be accessed via anonymous SVN at the following URL:

svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/multimedia/amarok/

Amarok 2 (from SVN trunk) needs the following dependencies for compilation:

* KDElibs 4.1
* KDEsupport 4.1
* Qt 4.4 (needed by KDE)

We would be very happy to be included in Coverity's scan.

Thank you, Mark.

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer