Some more missing icons

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:39:20 CET 2008

Hey Lee,

Amarok's file namer dialog needs some distinguishable icons to improve
the aesthetics and usability of the dialog. This is the dialog I am
talking about:
http://binaryelysium.com/images/amarok_filenamer.png

How it works: You drag those tokens from the "bank" to where it says
to drag them, to build up a file naming scheme.
Example: /collection folder/artist initial/artist name/album (year)/#-title.mp3
Teo (the creator of the dialog) and I were hoping you would be able to
come up with some sort of icon set that would work well here.

These are the icons needed:

Track, Title, Artist, Composer, Year, Initial, Album, Genre, Comment,
_, - , ., <space> , /, Filetype, Disc Number, Year, Ignore
(ignore allows you to ignore a part of the filename when you extract
tags from filenames)

I know it's a lot, so while we'd love to have them making it into
2.0.0, it's not crucial. Your last set of icons was killer, so I'm
sure whatever you come up for this one will be perfect.

Do you think you'd be able to do this?

Regards,
Casey Link / Ramblurr