CeBIT business cards, part one ;-)

Sven Krohlas sven at asbest-online.de
Wed Mar 12 11:25:08 CET 2008

Hi,

so, let's start with contacts I got from CeBIT: Musicload.
It's a very well known MP3 download service from Germany.
They currently remove all DRM from their files, promise not
to use watermarks anymore in a few weeks. So a service similar
to Amazon, but currently limited to Germany.

Would anyone mind if I ask them about possible cooperation?

Afaik Amazons' download service is currently not available in
Germany, so that one could fill in the gap. Depending on their
offer, of course.

cu
--
http://krohlas.de/blog/?eid=76