RFC: Amarok 2.0 deadline September, 1

Peter Zhou peterzhoulei at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:48:36 CEST 2008

With the current scripting interface?

If we would feature freeze on July, does that mean we would tell the scripts
writers to rewrite everything when A2.1 release?

I think I can make something usable before mid July, and get all new stuffs
ready for debugging by mid Aug.
Yeah, I admit, half months debugging will not be enough for a stable release
though.

On 6/12/08, Harald Sitter <sitter.harald at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 3:29 PM, Leo Franchi <lfranchi at gmail.com> wrote:
> > if we feature freeze in july, we are going to be cutting off all the
> > SoC work until amarok 2.1. which could be totally fine---even though
> > personally I think a lot of the SoC projects are essential to amarok
> > 2.0 (CV, scripting, playlists).
> >
> > do we want to do that?
>
> We can live with current scripting for the release cycle of 2.0,
> though not without the CV and playlists projects.

Peter