Fwd: aKademy Funding

Gregory Meyer greg at gkmeyer.com
Tue Jul 22 06:54:47 CEST 2008

For those of you in Europe that can receive a money transfer, I am
going to try and aggregate all the funds and then send them to 1
person, Lydia, who I will ask to disburse via money transfer.  This
will save a lot on paypal fees.  If this is you, please send me via
provate mail your bank info and I will aggregate and send it as
instructions when Lydia agrees to do this.