TagLib 1.5 released :)

Maximilian Kossick maximilian.kossick at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 21 11:29:11 CET 2008

hm, i'm not quite sure that we actually use taglib directly anywhere
anymore. Maybe in the collectionscanner, but that's probably because
it still uses metabundle. I think i've used KFileMetaInfo everywhere
to read/write tags. Well, not really write tags, becasue the writer
plugins for KFileMetaInfo have not been ported yet.