KDE Phone subsystem integration

jeremias bosch jeremias.bosch at basyskom.com
Wed May 9 07:59:29 UTC 2012

Hi there,
yep we are working on peregrine, see www.peregrine-communicator.org .

Peregrine is a modular IM-communicator using QML for the frontend and
telepathy in the backend. It's supporting ring, sip, (gtalk) video/voice
call, chat, account and contact management... It's default installed on
Plasma Active MeeGo Image and we are currently looking into issues
within the Mer Plasma Active images.

Feel welcome to take a look.

Best,

Jeremias

Am 05/09/2012 12:00 AM, schrieb Aaron J. Seigo:
> On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 16:01:38 Emmanuel Lepage wrote:
>> What do you think about these features? Do you have suggestion where to
>> invest my time the can loosely fit in “Integrate SFLPhone deeper into KDE”?
> since you're posting to the active@ list, i assume you have an interest in
> touch based UI's. the app in the video demo you provided is very powerful, but
> would be difficult to use with touch (not surprising, i imagine, as it was
> designed for desktop usage). a streamlined workflow and design for tablets
> would be very interesting to see.
>
> iirc, basyskom has worked on something along these lines called Peregrine?

Diplom Inf. (FH) Jeremias Bosch
Junior Project Manager
Darmstadt

basysKom GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 7 | 64293 Darmstadt | Germany
Tel: +49 6151 870589-0 | Fax: -736 |
jeremias.bosch at basyskom.com | www.basyskom.com

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 9352
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr.-Ing. Eva Brucherseifer

Diese E-Mail enthaelt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte
irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und
loeschen Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is
strictly forbidden.