Plasma Active 3 Sprint - KDE Edu Notes

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Tue Mar 13 19:08:31 UTC 2012

On 03/12/2012 12:27 AM, Laszlo Papp wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I would like to summarize what we achieved (at least my part and
> understandings) at the Plasma Active 3 Sprint with regards to the KDE
> Edu project.
Thanks a lot for this feedback!

Would it be very difficult to make a QML frontend for  Parley? Parley is
a very versatile app for learning and would be awesome to have. People
like to learn with their device when they commute for example.
Maybe we can push a few tasks to KDE SoK which is a scheme we run for
students who can't get a GSoC. The work can be lighter than a full GSoC,
the student gets a certificate and a t-shirt, no money.

Thanks for your work on starting some Edu apps. As Aaron says in his
mail, you're opening the road for other people, this is great!

Anne-Marie

PS: can I forward your mail to the Edu list?