editing in Plasma Component's TextField and TextArea

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Mon Jan 30 10:23:01 UTC 2012

> For Plasma Active, I think this is quite important functionality, so I
suggest
> that we ship this patch (or an improved version of it) with PA2, and
then
> integrate it into kde-runtime master at the start of the next cycle.

Is this patch integrated into the meego / mer images? It does not seem so.
Or have I just not found the feature?
This functionality does seem to make a lot of sense to me, as copy & paste
is something needed even on mobile devices (even Apple had to acknowledge
that eventually ;)
If it's not in the meego / mer images yet, I'd strongly vote for
integrating it so that those of us that are using these images can test
it.

Cheers,
Thomas