"Freezes" on Wetab with Meego

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Thu Sep 8 09:27:34 UTC 2011

 Hi all,
 I'm not sure if it's a general Plasma Active / Contour problem or a
 Wetab or Meego or Meego on Wetab specific one, but every time I tried
 a new Contour on Meego image on my Wetab, the whole experience was
 pretty limited due to the fact that every few seconds of actual use,
 the
 whole system seemed completely frozen for a few dozen seconds.
 Things like adding resources, navigating through images in the Images
 app,
 or sometimes even starting an application or just pulling the top
 drawer down
 seem to bring the system to a halt.
 Yesterday I wanted to show Contour to a few friends but ended up
 canceling the "demo" after a few minutes because it was just unusable
 (especially because on the image from Tuesday, the app switcher did not
 work,
 but that's temporary ;) ).
 I don't know what component of my system causes these problems, but
 unless it's specific to my particular device, it definitely has to be
 fixed
 before release.

 Apart from that (and the occasional temporary bug), Contour / Plasma
 Active
 gets better every day!

 Regards,
 Thomas