Nepomuk contact feeder

Thomas Pfeiffer colomar at autistici.org
Tue Oct 11 19:58:28 UTC 2011

On Fr, 2011-10-07 at 15:45 +0200, Marco Martin wrote:
> could be that in the meego image the nepomuk contact feeder doesn't appear to
> work correctly (there is still a lot of work to be done in kontact touch
> anyways in order to be really activated ;))

I don't think that the fact that Kontact Touch isn't perfect yet should
keep us from getting it to work with Active as well as possible. And
adding a contact to an activity is something probably many people want
to do, because it makes sense.
So how much work would it be to get the contact feeder to work on meego?