1.0 branched

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Oct 5 22:24:02 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, October 05, 2011 12:45:43 Carl Symons wrote:
> What is the effect on users who installed with instructions at
> Plasma/Active/Installation? Is there an upgrade path? Instructions to
> follow later?

Yes, basically means removing two repos and adding one, I'll update the docs
when the time comes (i.e. I'm done setting up the repos). I'm building
packages based on 4.7.2 right now, that will probably take until somewhen
tomorrow, then create a KDE:Active:One repo as stable with all packages (so no
futzing with KR47 anymore, at least not for stable).
--
sebas