Some of the things needed for 1.0

Marco Martin notmart at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:31:54 UTC 2011

On Friday 30 September 2011, Fania Bremmer wrote:
> I wouldn't do that currently. Contour is not Plasma Active. Eva also
> would like to stick to the Orange Idea, not the Globe-Idea... And the
> Logo is a Brand for the whole product, that is about to start after the
> splash screen.
>
> We dont have an Active Logo yet, still I am trying to find people who
> could produce one.
> Whoever likes to make a suggestion: please, grab your crayons and
> propose a Plasma Active logo :)

a (rough) idea could be this one.

of course the colored version has nowhere the quality needed to be acceptable,
but i think the monochrome one could kinda work (this frontal section could be
the only one that is still recognizable with a single color), maybe just half
of it would be even better

another idea for a color one is to completely ditch the idea of actually
represent a photorealistic-ish orange and color the slices of different colors
(of which one then can find an on demand deep and philosophical meaning :p)