[mer-general] Governance draft

Carl Symons carlsymons at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 01:21:54 UTC 2011

Good work on getting something into a document.

This addresses the way technical governance will work. Except for
interest groups and maybe the Advisory Board, which could really be
anything, there is nothing outward facing.

It would be helpful to designate folks who will "speak" for the
Project in the outside world.

Carl