Share, like, connect

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Thu Jun 9 13:16:43 CEST 2011

> > we need to be tracking no more than one branch in each of the
> > repositories, and that is the branch that will be built from. if
> > needed, a branch that marges in several of the other branches into
> > it can be created.
>
> so, we can say that for each repowe have a branch called active or
> whatever, that merges together master and all needed branches, and that
> one and only that one will be used for now for packaging?

I've been calling the branch contour-development (and merging with
master), but if it's gonna be a general active thing, we can call them
active-development (or a-d/master) and active-development/feature-name

The a-d/smth would be merged with the a-d(/master)

--
So remember when you're feeling very small and insecure
How amazingly unlikely is your birth